Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SStephanie Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Hello everyone,
    Well I think we come to an end with this little investigation.I was talking to her parents today finally,and to tell you in short lines,they said: they are in contact with her all the time,they gave me her phone and e-mail,she is ok(married and has a kid),they didn't want to give her contact details to no one but they gave it to me today,they are shocked by Steven words about what "she said"... etc. I couldn't stay long enough to them to talk about every detail on her and all of this,but I found out many things in generally.So I will call her tomorrow and I hope that's happy ending of this story.Once again,thanks very much everyone who tried to help me,all the best to you all,regards from Stephanie xxx
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2008, 05:38 PM

That's so good to hear and hope your have a happy reunion. I can't wait to get in touch with some of my old pals. I got in touch with most of them through Facebook and word of mouth. It's good you never gave up and now you could tell her about your journey that lead you to her.

Sep 20, 2008, 05:47 PM

Thank You liz! :) I am soooooo happy,tonight I will sleep well finally :) I can't wait to hear her voice! And what makes me the most happy is that she is OK and alive!! I can't describe how much I'm happy:) Yes,we will have many things to talk about,but most important is that we really will talk :) I wish all the best luck to all of you,and thank you very much for everything! Warm regards,Stephanie
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Sep 20, 2008, 07:31 PM

I am so happy that things have worked out so well for you. Keep hold of each other.

Take-Care.

Sep 20, 2008, 07:35 PM

Thanks Gem and thak you very much on your effort in helping me.Always is a pleasure to comminicate with good people,and friends should be important as part of your family.All the best wishes to you and to everyone here I meet,and to all good people,warm regards,Stephanie :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find old friend by only first name. [ 5 Answers ]

Sometime last year I hung out with this guy name dave I only know him by that name and only his cell number and I have been trying to find him through these other sites but they want to know every thing and that's all I know.:(

Can you find this friend for for me [ 1 Answers ]

Does any body know where ** edited out *** lives in Sanford, Maine.

Trying to find a old friend [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a friend I used to know awhile back whose address I have since lost. Her name is Monique Guyot. She is or was a math teacher for the school system in France and taught at the high school level. She lived in the Calais region of France. She is approx. 50 or so years old. Can...

View more questions Search