Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knarayana81 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Sound drivers and players for susi linux 10 on mercury mother board
    Hi,

I have a PC with mercury mother board, model PI845GVM and installed susi linux 10
    It is not recognised the sound card
    Any software for sound drivers and players for susi linux?
    Please send any website for these softwares?

Thank you in advance

Regards,
    RAo
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Try this site
    Linux-drivers.org - Linux Hardware Compatibility Lists & Linux Drivers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sound Card - Linux box [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to be able to route sound (ogg files) out from my linux PC to my stereo. That way I can sit on the deck and listen to my PC music collection with outdoor speakers. I assume I will need a soundcard that has analog output?? I'm looking at an M-audio 44 card vs a M-audio 66. The 66...

Linux drivers [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know that how can I get the sound in linux fedora core-up 4 when ever I tell it detect sound it says error detecting sound can any one tell how to fix the problem my motherboard is d102ggc2 and I have sata hard disk with 256 mb graphics card

Hardware Drivers for Ubuntu linux? [ 1 Answers ]

I use win xp at the moment and I'm downloading Ubuntu 7.10.iso the os looks really cool and I want to install it on a different partition from xp! I wonder if I'll face any hardware driver problem? Does Ubuntu recognise all devices on my PC? Thanking you in advance :D

Reinstall drivers from sound board HELP [ 1 Answers ]

On a dell 5000 how do I reinstall the drivers from the sound board with out calling dell Is there anyone that ca HELP THANKS

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

View more questions Search