Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IndyBelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Military and Friendship Movie ?
    I watched a movie several years ago on TV and would love to know the title.

Four men (who call themselves the "four bees" because all of their last names start with the letter "B") are getting ready to go overseas (sorry, don't know which war/time period) and decide to get tattoos (of a bee, the insect) on their forearms. One man ends up missing out on getting the tattoo. The other three end up dying in the war and the last man goes and gets four bees on his arm to remember them. I think they were marines but I could be wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have been looking for this movie for years!

Thanks!
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Sep 4, 2008, 08:19 AM
    It's Dogfight (1991) with River Phoenix

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military academy/secret "society" movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title of a movie about a young man from a poor family, trying to make something of himself, who manages to get accepted at a military academy. After he starts going to school there he is asked to join a secret "society" at this academy whose alumni include several...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

Looking for friendship. [ 14 Answers ]

:confused: I live in WV and in a community, I'm sorry to say is where I can't make friends. I swear to the Lord above that the people here are back-stabbing, liars, gossipers and drunks. My husband is in jail. I've been in WV for seven years and all I've done was work. I am not working now and...

This military action movie I can't figure what the name is [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about an ex-marine guy who is living in tahiti when he finds out that his old friend he was in the service with, is still alive in a POW camp. He is left at this camp along time ago and he was not allowed to go back and save him. I really need to know this movie its been bothering...

Old military navy movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, for years I have been trying to find a movie I saw as a child that meant a lot to me, I have watched many movies trying to find it and never seem to.. I probably watched it in late 70's or early 80. And then it was probably 20-30 years old... it was about a navy ship with a sorry captain and...

View more questions Search