Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knemergut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Are parts from 1983-86 750cc and 1100cc Honda Magnas compatible
    Are parts from 1983-86 500cc, 750cc and 1100cc Honda Magnas compatible

I recently bought a clean titled 1984 v65 1100C magna and want to know if parts are compatible with any other similar year smaller engine models
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 07:30 AM
    I don't think so from what I have seen, If you are near South Florida, I have a 1100 Magna you could have for 500. They are Very Nice Bikes, The '83 had I believe a Main Jet #135, later they had maybe a #110 Main Jet to slow them down, and eat less fuel.
    If the '84 has the small jets, they can be easily changed.
    I've had mine do 155.
    They powerslide nice on asphault, like a dirt bike in the dirt, no high siding tendencies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AT&T stock from 1983 [ 3 Answers ]

We had stock in the telephone company that was before AT&T. Then it changed to AT&T in 1983. My husband has since passed away and I have remarried. When doing our taxes this year, we were told we had to find out what we paid for this stock back in 1983. I have no clue and do not know how to find...

Looking for website where I can locate parts for my Honda S-MX ( Lowdown ) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can Anyone help me out with a site where I can find parts/info for my Honda S-MX ( Lowdown ). Made 1997. I have checked a lot of places, websites and can't seem 2 find a site where I can find parts. I see parts for actually all other models such as the acura, odessy, prelude, cr-v, crx and...

1983 Rover Qunitet (same as Honda Civic) won't turn over [ 7 Answers ]

G'day, Being female I'm not very mechanically minded but, I'm doing some research for my uncle on his 1983/84 Rover Qunitet which he tells me is the same as a honda civic. The problem is the car seems to be starving for fuel. The car starts fine but sounds like it is straving for fuel (even...

View more questions Search