Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pebbles_rebels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2006, 09:22 AM
    Hairstyle Ideas...
    Ok so I recently got my hair cut, its short & layered. The longest layer I have comes to about the bottom of my neck but it doesn't quite touch my shoulders yet. & the shortest layer I have comes about half an inch past my ear. I did have about 9 inches of hair and got fed up with not being able to do much with it & I was wondering if anyone knew a few ways to style my short layered hair? I'm sure I can do a lot w/ it & I've already tried a few searches on it but had no luck. :( Anyway if you have any suggestions please help! Thanks. :D
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 23, 2006, 11:37 PM
    Pebbles, to style a layered cut, apply styling gel or mousse through damp hair and blow-dry your hair with a medium round brush or flat brush to accentuate the layers. Direct heat from your dryer down the hair shaft to keep hair sleek and less puffy. Then try using a flat-iron to achieve a smooth texture. You can also use a little bit of gloss or hair wax for shine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need your ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what your ideas are of what a normal, healthy relationship is? What are the "rules" when arguing or just dealing with each other? What is absolutely off-limits? Thank you so much for any input you might offer.:)

Any ideas? [ 21 Answers ]

OK guys, so I am just wondering on your opinions. OK, I had my period on the 11ths. Lasted 5-7 days. On sunday(the 28th) I had a small amount of bleeding. (just enough to get on my underwear. Thought I was started my period, and rushed home from church. Surprised me, because I had only had my...

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

Any ideas? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents have split up and my 8yr old brother seems to be rebelling towards my mum. He won't do as he told by her. The minute I ask him to he does it without argument. I guess my little bro is angry at my mum and maybe balmes her in some way?? He gets so upset and I have no idea what is...

Need hairstyle help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a fictional short story. I am looking for my female character to be sitting at her computer at work, bored. But she doesn't want to appear bored, as she starts to yawn. So she casually brushes a strand of hair away from her face, and then in the same motion, covers her mouth...

View more questions Search