Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2006, 07:14 AM
    Weighing down Patio/Pool furniture
    Any ideas on weighing down Patio/Pool furniture?

We live in a high-rise and the pool is located on the roof. The wind gets bad at times and blows over the chairs, not the chaises, and could possibly blow off the roof in a bad storm.

We looked a weighing the chairs down with diving weights and ties, but we are still looking for other ideas.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2006, 07:49 AM
    Just brainstorming...

1. How about tethering them? Maybe an eye bolt near each piece with a decorative chain of some length that still allows you to move them around?

2. If they're hollow, maybe you could fill the legs with cement, or something else similarly heavy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete Patio [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I just found this forum and I see some good answers to good questions. I am hoping someone can help me with my problem. I am looking to build a concrete patio and walkways. I have built my house using slab on grade with radiant heat. We compacted gravel, used vapor barrier, ...

Weighing staying [ 8 Answers ]

I know my husband is abusive. I have four daughters, 2-11-15-17. He is 70% good and when he is bad, I hate him. But I weigh the stay or go. It would create more of a problem and upset the whole applecart to leave then to let the problem subside. I have spoken with my girls about situation at...

Bluestone Patio? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of having a house built for me and around the infround pool and b-que patio they want to put bluestone done. Is there any other stone I can use which isn't has hot? I heard stamped concrete is nice. Any help would be great. Thanks

Conrete patio [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a concrete patio laid behind the house. How far below the top of the foundation does the top of the patio need to be in order to prevent water from coming into my basement. The original smaller patio was about 4 inches below the top of the foundation. The new one will be right at the...

Concrete patio [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... my question: I'm having a new concrete patio laid, it's about 15X30'... does it need re-bar... AND gravel? They have the re-bar down, but not gravel.. just dirt? Brad

View more questions Search