Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annisha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Some kind of a riddle
    I'm the largest from my own kind, and despite that I don't have anything in common with others I was uncovered. Who stood in the head of the group that uncovered me?
    BlakeCory Posts: 236, Reputation: 21

Aug 27, 2008, 05:34 PM
    There is an answer here: I'm the largest from my own kind, and despite that I...
    And here: A Riddle about someone who is the largest from his own kind.? - Yahoo! Answers
    (Don't know if you should trust them though)
    alexis436 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 10:27 AM

What can be driven but has no wheels. It can be sliced and still remain whole

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle me this. Someone has to know this one! [ 36 Answers ]

Okay --- I have been bet that I cannot find the answer to this riddle... I need you all's help! Here it goes: WHAT IS ALWAYS TALKING WITH NOTHING TOSAY,SILVER AND ROUND ON BOTH ENDS,AND YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT?? My first guess was -- battery --- eh, I was wrong... ...

A riddle [ 9 Answers ]

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a 'drop off', (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as...

I've got a riddle for you. [ 22 Answers ]

Einstein's Riddle: Einstein has been widely credited online with the following riddle, and with the claim that 98% of the world could not solve it. But several of our NIEHS scientists were able to solve it, and they said it is not all that hard if you pay attention and are very patient. Give it a...

Here is a riddle for yeah! [ 10 Answers ]

What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it, And if you eat it, you'll die? It took me awhile to figure this one out but it made sense after I did. When asked this riddle, 80% of kindergarten kids got the answer, compared to 17% of Stanford...

The riddle [ 6 Answers ]

A well known fashion designer, wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, decided to spend a few days at a rural resort. After a day relaxing, she went for a winter stroll to get some fresh air. That was the last time anyone saw her alive. The autopsy revealed that her death was due to...

View more questions Search