Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmar Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2006, 04:33 AM
    Healthy diet
    Hello,it had been great pleasure for me to get quick response from all of u.thank u.as I'm 5ft8inch and I weigh 52 kg so I like thin I want to increase
    My muscles fast as quick as can so tell me nice diest which increase muscles and testosterone.
    Proteinboy Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2006, 10:02 AM
    I would recommend a high protein diet with high carbs and moderate "good" fats.
    Ex: 1-1.75 grams of protein per pound of body weight; At least 2 grams of carbs per pound of body weight; and you should eat around 50 grams fat/day. The "good" fats are polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats.

Ex: 130 lb male would eat around 195grams protein, at least 260 grams carbs, and still around 50 grams of good fats.

The protein will help speed up your metabolism. If you want to see muscle gains, you will have to lift weights; make sure you know what you are doing before you begin. Diet alone will not build muscle. I also recommend you get your daily amount of calcium every day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a healthy shopping list ? [ 6 Answers ]

What is a healthy shopping list?? I don't know how to cook, I get home around 8pm and I have a 16month year old son that is below average in his weight and I have no idea what to buy or what to cook. Where do I start?? I want to start by buying a healthy shopping list but then I wouldn't know...

Is this healthy? [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I, (we're both women) met this other female couple 11 months ago. Because my wife and I were having problems with our relationship, we sought out a therapist. The therapist advised us that this particular friendship may not be healthy for us at the time due to many issues that came...

Healthy Eating [ 10 Answers ]

Message deleted

Healthy alternative to dog food [ 5 Answers ]

Please do yourself a favor and check out the 2 sites so you'll be better informed about what is really in dog food and choices you can make so your pet will become healthy and whole. They are: http://www.belfield.com (article Food Not Fit for a Pet) and http://www.api4animals.org (article What's...

Is this relationship healthy? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a mother of a 14 month old daughter. I work full time as a therapist. During my time at work my mother cares for my daughter half-the-week and my mother-in-law the other half. They both watch my daughter in our home. I very much want my daughter to have a good relationship with both sets...

View more questions Search