Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAPALEHR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 07:11 PM
    I have a singer sewing machine model # AK546592 that is missing the 2 hex set screws (approx. 1/4" long) that holds the machine onto the two pins that allow the machine to fold down into the cabinet (without falling to the ground).

Does anyone know the best place to order these two set screws.

Thanks for your help. This was my mother's machine and has sentimental value. Bob
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 03:43 AM
    Hello, PAPALEHR!

I just titled and moved your question that you had posted as a response to someone else's question to a thread that is all your own so that it will get noticed the most by those that are best able to answer it. This place doesn't operate the same way that a chat room does. So, if someone is wanting to post a new question that really isn't a response to the original question on a thread, then it's best to be starting a new thread with the new question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer Sewing Machine 457 [ 9 Answers ]

I would like to knowhow to thread the bobbin on this machine. I have the diagram and still unable to do it! Please help, if possible. Thanksj

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Sewing Machine that belonged to my God-Mother the serial number off the machine is: 1172500A. Does this machine have any value?

Singer sewing machine parts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have acquired a 1917 Singer Sewing Machine, and I am looking for parts. Any ideas as to where I could locate some parts for it. It is a model 127. I am specifically looking for a caster for the bottom of the frame, a belt that goes from the treddle to the actual machine and a knob for one of...

View more questions Search