Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sohaib alam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 11:27 PM
    New distributor contact for African & latin American countries
    How to get the contacts for a distributor in any Africian or latin Americian countries?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 01:46 AM
    What sort of things are you looking for them to be distributing, please? It would be helpful to know that.

Thanks!
    sohaib alam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 11:00 PM
    My products are related with herbal cosmetics and we are dealing in hair, skin and body care category. We are already doing fairness cream business in european & gulf countries. I require to develop new markets for african & latin American countries.
    Would appreciate your advise on this.
    Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2008, 01:05 AM
    Clicking on the following searches would be a good start in finding them.

Latin American Distributors for Cosmetics - Google Search

African Distributors for Herbal Creams and Cosmetics - Google Search

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African American Hair [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a way to make african american hair wavy? I usually perm it but it doesn't stay wavy for long.

African American People [ 88 Answers ]

What are you using to lighten your skin? ... What has worked for you Chemical peels? Creams? Pills? or aLL three?

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

African American given names [ 8 Answers ]

Not having grown up with African Americans (I'm in northern Canada), I'm curious as to the significance of the unique, interesting names of many African American girls and women. For example, on American Idol, there is Tinnik, Mandisa, and of course Fantasia from 2 years ago. Is this some sort of...

African-american musician [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a blind black musician who recorded probably during the 20s through 30s.The story is he was blinded by his mother possibly with lye,I think he was a blues singer who played a guitar.I tried goggle but I don't have a enough information. Thanks for any information...

View more questions Search