Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2008, 12:01 AM
    All she can do is do her best in changing her diet now... as avoiding fast food burgers and fries and sodas.. . We all have to make due in certain times. When your schedule gets lighter (if it ever does!), then we'll talk more.
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2008, 12:01 AM
    I'm in a similar position where I'm trying to find a work combination where I work less and earn more...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 12:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by frangipanis
    I'm in a similar position where I'm trying to find a work combination where I work less and earn more.....
    Ah, if only that were possible! I will be getting two raises at the day job by January, so hopefully I can cut the second job hours some.
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    Ah, if only that were possible!! I will be getting two raises at the day job by January, so hopefully I can cut the second job hours some.
    A couple of other ideas... something I also do is self massage:
    How to Do Self-Massage | LIVESTRONG.COM

The other thought was to tighten and relax muscles while your sitting or standing -- and all those stretching exercises you can do on the spot.

Best of luck with it though... and don't worry too much just now since you have plenty of time to get your health, work and finances in balance and working for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I doing enough exercise? [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I'm doing enough exercise? I play volleyball twice a week for an hour and walk home from school 3 times a week which takes about an hour as well. In Autumn and Winter I play hockey but it's Spring now so I'm not playing until next year. I feel lazy now that I'm not playing...

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Weight, belly fat, diet? Can I do this in a certain amount of time? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: how can I loss 30-40 pounds by June?:confused: :( I want to loss my belly fat Is it possible to loss it by June by doing just sit-up and drinking lots of water and eating just yogurt, fruit, or vegetables? :confused: :confused: :(

Diet start time [ 1 Answers ]

Is December the most common time to start a diet?

The best way to exercise? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so I have been exercising for quite sometime now and have tried different things, at one point I was working out three times a week doing at least one exercise per muscle. Then I was doing two exercises per muscle and started doing protein shakes and bars and all the other stuff. Finally...

View more questions Search