Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpme420 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Urine drug test
    I took 10 lortab tens today and have a urine test in 7 days I weigh about 150lbs and drink lots of fluids daily (beer, water, juice, etc... ). How long will this take to get out of my system? Will I be OK for urine test? Get back to me ASAP..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Are you related to 86caddi who has the same problem and weighs 93 lbs.
    helpme420 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Nope.. I just need an answer to my question?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Skip the beer.
    Danap Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Lots of water, and gatorade so u don't get sick.
    blmtsi Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Aug 23, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helpme420
    i took 10 lortab tens today and have a urine test in 7 days i weigh about 150lbs and drink lots of fluids daily (beer, water, juice, etc...). how long will this take to get out of my system? Will i be ok for urine test? Get back to me ASAP..
    Go to GNC and get a bottle of Strip. Get the red bottle as it is the stronger strength. It does cost $50 but it is well worth it. Stop smoking two to three days prior then drink plenty of water. After you start urineating drink the strip as quickly as you can. After this drink at least another 30 oz. of water. Your pee will turn green as the toxins femove themselves from your body. Once you urine has turned clear you are good to go for about 5 hours. This is the best method for a lab test.
    If this is for probation I would recommend using suregel. It is at Walmart for about $1.29. Mix with an 8 oz. glass of water then follow with a lot of water. This will coat your organs keeping any thc from entering your urine. I do not recommend it as you will feel intestinal discomfort, but probation officers kind of know what your pee looks like when you take a strip, or at least mine did. This is the most cost effictive method and I know that it works for a dip stick, but I am unsure about a lab test. I like to stick to what I know will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Stamina RX affect a urine drug test? [ 4 Answers ]

I took Stamina RX, a male sex enhancer on a Friday and took a pre-employment urine drug test the following Monday. I do not use any illegal drugs and I took no other pills of any kind over the weekend, including pain relievers. My question is- Can Stamina RX in my system cause me to fail my urine...

Urine drug screen test [ 4 Answers ]

I have to take a urine drug screen test, however I do have a prescription for the Lortab5mg I had a horrible migrane and the Dr gave me this medication. I was wondering if I took one on Friday and I have the screening on Monday will it show up?:confused:

How to pass a urine drug test in 24 or less [ 2 Answers ]

What should I do to pass a urine test in 12 hours?

Vicodin & drug test urine [ 2 Answers ]

I had foot surgery August 17th I had been taking vicodin for pain up until September 5th, I need to take a pre-employment drug test on the 12th will this still be in my urine?

Drug in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I took hydrocodone 7.5mg 4times a day for 1 month. I haven t taken any pills in 15 days. Will this drug still show up in my urine test that I took today. I am 6feet tall 205 lbs 54 years old. Greatly appreciate your help thanks

View more questions Search