Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delashaun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Job training
    How can I get a copy of all my previous jobs?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Were they all at the same company? If so, Human Resources should be able to help. If not, you are supposed to keep track of where you've worked.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 07:16 PM
    You sit down and remember where you worked and keep a copy for your records. Only you know where you worked and when you worked at each place

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Training a lab [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently got a 12 week old lab puppy. She is awsome! My daughter has a 7 months old chi who is very acitve. (male) the two of them play and bite all the time. At night however, I noticed the lab gets very aggressive and growls and bites more than usual. On her own, she is passive and quiet....

PLC Training [ 2 Answers ]

I知 looking for a free Programmable Logic Controller training course online or in a school and I知 willing to also pay for the training. If anyone out there knows of any PLC training courses please tell me about it.

PLC training [ 2 Answers ]

I知 looking for a free PLC training course online or in a school and I知 willing to also pay for the training. If anyone out there knows of any PLC training courses please tell me about it.

Dog Training [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering how long it would take a 10 month old pomeranian to learn simple commands such as sit, stay etc.

View more questions Search