Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

Aug 18, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Is cutting of someone head and stitching on someone else body is that possible?
    Hi Everyone

There are some spoilers of The X-Files: I Want to Believe (2008) are here click back if you don't to know it...

I recently saw the movie The X-Files: I Want to Believe that they cut of someone head and replace on someone else body that had there head cut off too. So I just want to know is that possible putting someone else head on other person body?

P.s This maybe weird but I just want to know the movie made like it could actually happen :eek:

Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 05:31 PM
    This could not happen in the real world. This is purely Hollywood on the screen. Dr. Frankenstein retired years ago.
    Irishbmx Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 01:35 AM

Medical science has not come far enough to be able to repair or reattach spinal cord damage or damage to the myelinated fiber, think of it as a fiber optic cable once it is cut or damaged even when you reattach them the signal doesn't get through properly or at all.
    If we could reattach a severed head then thousands of crippled people would have been cured long ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small head, kind of big body, brown skin and panda eyes [ 4 Answers ]

OK. I have this little annoying sister. She has a small head for her body, she hates her skin color, and has really dark circles around her eyes. She is really annoying and complains about those things everyday. And I hate it. She is skinny but she has a little fat on her like on her, well...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

Pfeiffer cartoon about head-body disconnection [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a Jules Pfeiffer cartoon in which a man talks about how much he dislikes his body: if he didn't need it to carry his head around, out it would go! It looks best in winter clothes.. . His head, on the other hand, he's very proud of.

View more questions Search