Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleygraf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Getting insurance claim
    I was in a car accident when I was 18 and signed a paper to get 65,00 dollars when I am 40 years old. I am 24 years old now and need money now how can I get the money? Would I loss a lot if I get it now?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 18, 2008, 12:37 PM
    If you signed a settlement to that affect I doubt if the insurance company will change it. You can talk to the attorney that negotiated the settlement and see what they say.

There are also lenders that will provide immediate cash if you sign over a settlement to them. I have no idea how much they charge for that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car insurance claim [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I have a car accident and the insurance from the driver, who cause the accident, send me a claim number and contact phone number but when I try to call them always I connected to answering machine. I need disparately any advise that tell me what to do. What about hiring an attorney to...

Insurance claim [ 8 Answers ]

Home was loss in a fire, the contractor say it will cost 102,068.60 to repair we want to demolish and take a cash settlement. The insurance is more then what the thouse is worth. We bought the house for half the repair cost, how would the insurance company handle this?

Uncertain about what I should do regarding insurance claim [ 1 Answers ]

I have attempted to file a homeowner liability claim under my neighbor's policy, but have not been successful in doing so. As of right now, I am being told that the homeowner have filed a claim due to my damages, therefore, I can not file a claim under their insurance. My questions are: 1). Can...

Auto Insurance Claim [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question regarding a fender bender I was in, more so the claim. I was found not at fault by the other party’s insurance company and they are paying for the repair to my 2007 VW Jetta. But what concerns me is my vehicle is only three months old and now has a history of an...

View more questions Search