Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeeS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Unable to access mails from Yahoo.
    I have suddenly not been able to access my mails from Yahoo recently. I am able to access the site but gets an error message when I try to open my mails or any of the folders. I have sent mails to the support team and gone through the solutions provided but no luck. Is anybody else experiencing problems with Yahoo or have experienced this before. How did you resolve it?

Thanks.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 18, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Try this:

Clear all cookie, delete all temp internet files. Then try it again.

If it still doesn't work, try it with a different browser (like Firefox 3)
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Aug 18, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Yahoo! Has recently changed their My Yahoo site. Instead of http://my.yahoo.com, try http://cm.my.yahoo.com. Then try your mail from there.
    TeeS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately I am still stuck. I have managed to send an email to the support team and would wait for their reply.
    Thanks for your assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't send or receive Yahoo e-mails! [ 7 Answers ]

I can not send e-mails or receive them. I use Yahoo what could the problem be? I do not get any messages!

Unable to Print the mails from Outlook express but do not give any error too. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello every one,I import all of my mails from Microsot Outlook to Outlook express.There is no problem in sending and receiving the mails.But the problem is that I can give the command to print the mails from outlook express.But no print will come and no error too.When opened the printer,there is no...

Not able to receive mails on Yahoo as well as rediffmail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending mails through my site. Persons with hotmail, gmail account are able to receive mails, but persons with Yahoo and rediffmail account are not able to receive. Can anyone please tell me what is the problem.

I Am Not Receiving Mails In My Yahoo Account [ 14 Answers ]

HI GUYS, I will be very grateful if someone can help me solve my problem. I have a Yahoo acount and I am sending mails from my other account to my Yahoo account and I am not receiving any mails. I also tried using the account to send out mails and it is not sending nor receiving mails. I relly...

View more questions Search