Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markjames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 09:32 AM
    What can I do to heal or should I try
    We were in a relation for 7 years ,we were always fighting together and 20 days before our marriage we ended the relation cause he family forced us to do so cause of some financials they wanted as a commitment on me and I refused , then after 2 months I tried to get her back and she refused then I after 2.5 months from our break I heard that her family had introduced her to another person and she started the new relation
    I can't eat or work or do anything I lost 30kg in 3 months and until now it has been 8 months from our broke and I am still can't stop thinking of anything except her
    I saw her in my best friend weeding , also her best friend weeding she was with her fiancée but I felt that she is not happy (that was 2 weeks ago)
    Someone tell me what can I do
    remarry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Hi, recently I have been in a situation like that. This guy I have been involved with for 5 years, I left him for someone we were introduced to. As soon as I left him I immidiatley got into another relationship and we have been together for a month now.

The guy I had been involved with kept calling me and basically harassing me every 10-15 minutes. Texting me when he felt I was with the other guy, and he lost a lot of weight. I was taking the breakup had too because he had abused me mentally, physically and sexually. He kept saying he was sorry and was forcing himself for me to be back with him.

What I am trying to say is that you need to leave her alone. If it has been 8 months obviously she is well into the relationship with the other person and has issues with herself if she seems unhappy. Because if she could break it off with you after 7 years and stick with it, it is nothing for her to leave him...

The remedy is for you to date someone new, go out places by yourself, do things you always wanted to do that you couldn't do with her. Become un-consumed with her and most importantly, become who you were before you met her. That is your healing process. Loving you more than anyone else. Seems like she has moved on and so should you. But, if you feel you were meant to be, date but don't become too serious, and fall in love if you can avoid it.

Best of luck!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 04:22 PM
    I take it you are not in America. Can I ask about your culture and traditions you are bound by? Or her? Why did you refuse their request??
    remarry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Well, I am from the bahamas. I lived in america for most of my life. I understand traditions and the " american way". But what do you mean by your question. I hope I didn't offend you. I just wanted to help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Actually I was directing my question to the Original Poster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to heal but hardly. [ 2 Answers ]

I thought that my ex and I were a good match when we first got together but after my pregnancy occurred I decided because of his disinterest that it was best to end our relationship. Before our relationship dissolved and the birth of our son, I cared for his children also, so it was important to me...

How do I heal? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was 16 years old I had a baby boy named Charlie. He lived for 3 and 1/2 minutes before he died of severe brain trauma due to a car accident 3 days prior. I am now 21 years old and everyday I think of him and my heart breaks. I don't want to get pregnant again because I don't know if I could...

How can I heal... [ 6 Answers ]

How can I heal my broken heart? My heart has been broken for the 5th time now. Every time I go out with someone then get feelings for him, he will dump me. How can I move on and find someone who won't hurt me? Should I still date?

How Long To Heal? [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to heal from a broken shoulder? How long does it take to recover from a collarbone fracture? Clavicle fractures should heal completely within 12 weeks, but the pain usually subsides within a few weeks. Often patients are back to full activities before 12 weeks has passed,...

View more questions Search