Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    go2eagle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Sht-zu not eating
    I brought a 8 week old puppy home and am using the same food the breeder used. He only nibbled a little bit but am concerned he isn't getting enough. We brought him home on Sunday 8/17/08 @ 2pm and it is now 8/18 @930am. Could it be he is just a little homesick and this is just a short lived phase. Thank you David
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Most likely. What ever you do, don't tempt him with rich food. Check the sticky at the top of the page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Eating Poo [ 1 Answers ]

We have recently bought a black labrador and he is now 10 weeks old. He has a lovely temperament, but in the last few nights he has developed a habit of eating his own faeces during the night and then vomiting it back up. Can anyone offer an explanation to why he does this, or any advice on how...

Dog not eating [ 1 Answers ]

My 16 month old Dachshund will not eat his food. He was eating his new dry food great for about 2 months then suddenly stopped. I know he is hungry as he begs terribly for the food I am eating. I do feed him "treats", dog raw hides and peanut butter/banana mixtures. For awhile he would eat his...

Why isn't my Dog eating? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4 yr old Chinese Shar Pei. The past few weeks he hasn't been eating normally. He won't eat any of his dry or wet dog food and now won't eat his biscuits. The only thing I can get him to eat is some bites of table food. He's losing weight and his ribs are now showing. Today he threw...

Dog not eating [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has been sick for several weeks now. I took her to the vet a couple of weeks ago because she was not eating and would gag every time she did. On the way to vet she threw up a dead animal. It was raw meat, fur and claws. It really made me sick. I think it was a rabbit she had killed. ...

Not Eating [ 3 Answers ]

I got my dog recentlyfrom a firend who can't keep him anymore and its said its half shitzou and half something else but not sure. When I first got it it ate everything we fed it human food dog food. But yesturday the ENTIRE day he ate absolutely NOTHING at all! Now I hear her stomach growling and...

View more questions Search