Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenline Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 01:52 AM
    Dog regularly getting sick
    I have a Westie about six years old lately he is getting sick every few days I feed him in the evening and the next day he gets sick I feed him on pedigree chum small sachels and James Wellbeloved granuals .hope you can help
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 03:16 AM
    He may not like the food any more, sometimes they can be a bit picky.

It might just be for some reason it upsets his tummy.

If I were you I'd take him to the vets, just in case he has some kind of infection and needs anti-biotics to clear it up.
    brenline Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 03:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rphan
    He may not like the food any more, sometimes they can be a bit picky.

It might just be for some reason it upsets his tummy.

If i were you i'd take him to the vets, just in case he has some kind of infection and needs anti-biotics to clear it up.
    Thank you for answer I will try new food first & see how that works if not I will bring to vet to morrow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Light Bulbs Blowing Regularly [ 6 Answers ]

The lights in our house keep blowing, even after bulbs have been replaced. It takes weeks or months, but it is getting crazy. First a bulb or two in the ceiling fan, then the attic, the bathroom light, then both of the upstairs hallway lights at separate times, then the back porch light, and now...

Thermostat batteries dying regularly [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pretty new house with a new furnace. I have a pretty sophisticated home control thermostat made by control4 and I've gone through a couple sets of backup thermostat batteries lately (1/month). When the batteries die, the furnace turns on and bakes the space. Is this likely a bad...

How to regularly maintain and tuned-up my computer ? [ 6 Answers ]

What I have to do to regularly maintain and tune-up my computer for peak performance ? What are the best softwares to use ? And how often I have to use them ?Where to get them ? Thanks !

View more questions Search