Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danni2123 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Its hurting to have sex
    For the last 2 weeks it been hurting to have sex with my boyfriend. Its like he's hitting something and I can't have sex from behind or anything. Sometimes its also burning. The soonest I could get in the doc is the 29. Does anyone know what this is? I've been trying to get pregnant and well I can't get pregnant if it hurts. So any advise would be great. Thanks in advance
    orangedale78 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2008, 01:46 PM
    This sounds possibly like a cervical issue, seriously. My girlfriend was diagnosed with a perforated (torn) cervix. Is there any type of bleeding or bloody fluid in any amount? Personal question: How deep is he, how intense is the sex? Does it hurt worse with intensity or is the pain still present once he is in regardless? My gf's cervix became imflamed and swollen, and the possibility of pregnancy has now been reduced by about 60% because of this. I will talk with her more this evening. Let me know... take care
    danni2123 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2008, 09:15 PM
    OK thanks for the response. No where not having ruff sex or anything and I'm not bleeding after or during. I had a miscariage in march and didn't have a d&c so I was wondering if there's anything left in there or something? I don't know what's going on really its kind of freaking me out.
    OneMuddyPaw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 04:03 AM
    This is my experience, I am not giving you medical advise.

I had a miscarriage where my body wouldn't/couldn't expel all on the tissue & I just keep bleeding & having horribly painful cramps. I don't think you have to worry about "something" being up there, especially if you've had a period since March.

As for feeling like he's hitting something, I have that problem too, especially from behind. If he's a long fellow it doesn't take ruff sex to make your cervix swell. And obviously if it's swollen it's going to be tender and irritable. Plus, it seems like it would make it harder for the sperm to get their job done. I would just take a few nights break and avoid deep penetration after that.

But don't skip that dr's appt because burning (assuming it's all the time, not just during sex) can mean infection. Been there, done that.

I know it's easier said than done, but relax. The baby dance is supposed to be fun! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Am Hurting so much [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I am in love with a girl she has recently moved from leicester to londdon and are relationship was so good in leicester (but wasn't going out with each other) she comes back from london every month and when I see her my eyes light up and I become happy when I call her my heart misses a beat and...

I am hurting so bad. [ 1 Answers ]

I am so depressed. I had left my last post with you all. I hurt the one I love. He will not see me. I want to tell him I am so sorry to his face. We have been like best friends for over 1 year. We talked about everything in our life. I could call him with my troubles.. and now I don't have...

Still hurting. [ 7 Answers ]

Please can someone tell me why I still feel pain and feel so empty inside ,I've been split up now 2 years from my husband and nearly coming to the end of completing my divorce but as much as I try to be happy I feellike my hearts bin ripped out.we wer 2 gether 24years.

Hurting so much [ 6 Answers ]

Not needed 2 post on here until today.Took lots of advise from many people on here and decided the best way 4ward for me was doing NC with my soon to be ex husband.Stil get some bad days but most days I can c a light trying 2 peep through of that dark tunnel.NC as made me happier and even though it...

How do I say no without hurting him? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently started working at a restaurant (like three weeks ago)... and I really wasn't very close to any of the other workers. Well last night I was working and one of the workers (I'll call him Jake) invited to come along with a bunch of the servers to a bar to chill, etc. Well not thinking...

View more questions Search