Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jomabaab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Insensitive vs sensitive
    Why are there people who are so sensitive with a simple situation while others are so insensitive?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 12:54 AM
    Hi jomabaab,

I think a lot is to do with the genes your are born with.

Also the family you are born into, how they raise you, how they deal with different situations in life.

When you're a child you learn from your parents, mimicking their behaviour, as you become an individual in your own right, you make your own decisions, deciding what is right or wrong for you.

Most children inherit various genes from their parents, it can be some from the mother and some from the father, or it can be mainly one or the other.
    How many times have you heard people say... he/she is just like her Dad/Mum.

My son for instance is more like me soft and sensitve to others, where as my daughter is almost the opposite,covering up her sensitive side taking the stance of.. thats life deal with it,.

We are all originals
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Aug 18, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Like the person above me said, its basically the way an individual has been brought up. Its what they think is good and bad, etc etc.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 12:10 PM
    If you are all wrapped up in yourself, you're going to be more sensitive... if you become more involved with other people and life, you start to lose your sensitivity rather quickly.

Don't be the least bit concerned what other people think about you... you can't control what other people think!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sensitive or Insensitive? [ 18 Answers ]

What do you consider yourself to be? What do you consider others in general? Which is worse?

Insensitive Answers, Grammar Police, and Off topic remarks [ 26 Answers ]

I have only been a member of this forum for abut a month and lets just say with in that short amount of time I have been floored by the amount of rude comments filled with insensitive answers, grammar policing,and off topic remarking(sniping). I have seen these over and over again while reading...

A insensitive neighbor never gets a clue [ 6 Answers ]

A neighbor of mine for 2 years - I will call "ChiChi" - has been asking for favors that I am uncomfortable with. She regularly asks to drop off her daughter to my house in the mornings for about 30-60 minutes before the school bus comes to the neighborhood. I have 2 kids of my own, aged 7 and 4....

Insensitive person [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a man but my lady is insensitive at times. She feels it's fine to say what's on her mind whenever at any time. Also she can be rude at times. I've told her but she doesn't see anything wrong with some of what she does. She says she would rather say it now then wait. If we are at a restaurant...

Is My daughter Insensitive? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter is married, 24 and living with her in-laws at the moment. My problem with her is when I am speaking to her on the cell phone and she is about to enter the house (in-laws) she wants to terminate the conversation. It seems disrespectful and kind of hurt. For the first time...

View more questions Search