Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2008, 09:57 AM
    ... cutteeeeeee

I remember my first crush...

Mrs. Cornwallis... ::sigh::
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Since we got off topic here, I decided to start a new thread where we can use each other as a sounding board. I hope you will visit.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parent...ml#post1227293
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Aug 21, 2008, 05:34 AM
    8 year old askes if he can have a girlfriend
    Start over, if you want to continue your tirade against what I think and feel then you may P.M. me, or just let it go. I am done with this. Don't expect any response from me on this board again. Thoughtless opinions can hurt others.
    I do agree that this has hurt this board. I suggest that you offer less opinions about what others do and offer more advice for the questions.

Erin, I think you have been a very good sport about this nonsense and I do apologize, to you and the other posters. I never dreamed that buying a cell phone would cause all this.
    I wish you and your son the best of everything.
    As for your above post, I have heard that every boy/man is looking for a girl just like Mom, even if they won't admit it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She asks to be hit? [ 9 Answers ]

My girlfriend often asks me to hit her. I feel very uncomfortable doing this as it feels like she wants to be abused. Also it seems to be an underlying or subconcious manifestation of actions that have occurred during her life which she has not openly expressed to me. She is a very nice girl....

A mate asks my ex out [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I've just received a text messages of a mate that I know... but only through other mates asking if I mind if I take my ex out? What am I supposed to say to that?

Asks me to leave [ 4 Answers ]

I took care of everbody in my husbands family for past 10 years. Its either his way or no way. He complains about me sharing my family matters with my parants. My in-laws have lot of influence on him. After 10 years, now he's having problem with. Always says that I don't have respect for him,...

She asks for a break and then breaks up [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all. I've been reading topics on this forum since a month now and I finally decided to post here and seek any kind of help or advice for I have greatly grew fond of it. My "story" might be a bit long and boring but I'd like to share it all to get the best help possible. Due to it's length...

Friend asks me out [ 4 Answers ]

OK that guy who asked me out a while back and now were good friends, he kind of told me was about to ask me out we were text messaging we were texting about how he kind of has a promblem with me liking him even though he's never talked to or even seen the guy he asked me weather I still was in...

View more questions Search