Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    auntdea Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Elderlly abuse
    What constitutes elderly abuse? Mostly verbal and mental.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Verbal, emotional, mental, financial, sexual -- also neglect and abandonment.

Please look at this site (Nat'l Center on Elder Abuse) --

NCEA Homepage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it abuse [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, my step-father touches me and I hate it, but I'm afraid of what he will do if I tell someone. Is there any hope?

Abuse or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I am 16... About 2 summers ago I had a boyfriend who was 21 yes I was 14 blah blah I know stupid he just wanted to have sex with me anyway and I did not so we broke up whatever... but this is kind of hard to talk about.. so this guy I was seeing his brother was a little older me and by...

Too much abuse what did I do [ 60 Answers ]

I dated jim for 8 years. His son who is 22 has a girl living there at his house. I helped her out got her feeling comfortable and one day went upstairs looking for my fiancée and she went nuts. She told me ge t the F out you don't belong up here then verbally and physically attacked me. I told my...

Why does he put up with the abuse? [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted a relashionship with this guy, it did not start well, we have broken up several times and gotten together again. I was good to him. His ex in the past was really abuse to him and even stabed him in his eye with a knife while pregnant with his child. This is absurd! All signals tell me...

View more questions Search