Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammiejo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 02:27 PM
    What is the name of the outdoor toy I am describing?
    As a kid, me & my brother had a toy we played with outdoors. We would stand a distance from each other & hold two handles each. There was a rugby shaped ball at the centre & it would fly between us on two ropes. If it flew towards you & you weren't quick enough, it would bang on the handles & hurt your knuckles.

I had this in the 70s & I saw one recently which prompted me to remember what fun it was!

I do wish I could remember what it was called!

Thank you :)
    sammiejo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Thank you so much firmbeliever. I think this is VIRTUALLY the same thing. Mine was never used in water though. I have asked this seller if they would ship to the UK! If you come across any more or anything similar for dry land, do let me know. Many thanks for your time & trouble, Sammie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outdoor wiring [ 1 Answers ]

What gauge wire should I use outdoors to install permanent electric boxes for a run of about 100 feet? The electric boxes would be for the use of Christmas lights and sidewalk security lights.

Female outdoor cat not accepting new male outdoor cat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old spayed female cat that has always lived in our garage and is very spoiled. We live out in the country. A male cat about two years old that is very sweet also showed up and is now neutered. He is not dominate to the female and wants to live in the garage also. They each have...

Describing Your Age [ 4 Answers ]

Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids? If you're less than ten years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions. "How old are you?" "I'm four and a half." You're never 36 and a half... You're four and a half going on 5. ...

Outdoor Facuet [ 1 Answers ]

When a hose is attached to the outside faucet and the water is turned on, water spews and runs from under the light grey plastic cap on top of the faucet. The cap has "Antisiphon" on it and from what I understand, this plastic cap is a part of the vacuum breaker. When I try to remove the cap, it...

View more questions Search