Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    big bird Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 11:17 AM
    What muscle groups should I work out together
    What would be good muscle groups to do in the same day. And can I work out my abs everyday or do they need to rest as well?
    Thank you
    Cailleac Bhuer Posts: 31, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 17, 2008, 12:50 PM
    In my amateur bodybuilding days, we worked legs and shoulders in one group, back and biceps in another group and chest and triceps in another; abs and calves were done each workout day with abs before and after the muscle groups.
    big bird Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Should I eat before or after I lift or both?
    Because when I eat before I am just hungry when I am done
    -

Aug 17, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Depends on what you want to accomplish. When I was leaning out (burning fat) I worked out first thing in the morning before I ate as well as again in the late afternoon 3 hours after I finished my lunch. But when bulking, I would eat an hour before working out, though I never liked doing that much as I felt sluggish in my workout and had best performace and results working out first thing after waking and then eating after work outs. Everyone is different though; try and see which works best for you. My ex used to eat and then work out two hours afterward, that worked best for him but he was bulking up and not trying to burn fat at all... so you just need to see what works best for you
    -

Aug 17, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Remember to drink plenty of water but not too much, all at once. Especially if working out before eating. Since you are so hungry after working out, I would wait to eat until after you work out and remember to eat 5 to 6 smaller meals through the day instead of just 3 big meals and make sure you eat at least 1 gram of protein per desired lass mass bodyweight, and good carbs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

In groups I shy away from others [ 3 Answers ]

The other day I was taking a babysitting class, and there was a break, all the other girls quickly got into groups and started talking, but not me no, I went to the wall and watched the others, like always I figured "they'll think i'm intruding, i should just play it safe" by playing it safe I mean...

Do men have more muscle groups than women? [ 3 Answers ]

Do men have more muscle groups than women?

View more questions Search