Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    broken_arro Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Comedies for the NC period ?
    Hi.

I read the FAQ and seen most of the movies there. I am searching for movies to watch during the NC period after a break-up.

Below are the ones I REALLY liked, so as to give you a hint on what I am looking for :

Hitch
    40 Days 40 Nights
    40 Year Old Virgin
    Swingers
    Wedding Crashers
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Any other recommendations ?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 10:23 AM
    I wasn't a HUGE fan of the romance comedies... mainly because I'd start crying uncontrollably.

For me, it was... mostly the "man" movies...

Boondock Saints
    Gladiator

Things that make you call up your buddies, grab as many beers as you can, and go RAR
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Not all comedies but here goes

How to lose a guy in 10 days
    War of the Roses
    An officer and a gentlemen
    Runaway Bride
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Aug 17, 2008, 10:36 AM
    I rented the T.V series
    "Third Watch"

That kept me good for a week with just the first out of six seasons.

Rent a t.v series you like!
    broken_arro Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Heh, I am bored of series case I spent the last 2 years watching as many as I could.

Good recommendations though. Keep them coming...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

My period one month late from privious period and hcg test is negative.why? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I missed my periods since 2 months back. That means I had my starting period on 22 feb and from that day now today is 20 April, I have no period. Hcg test is negative. Is there any chance to get pregnant? If any one faced the same problem please share own experience. Before these problem...

When I was supposed to get my period I got spotting 5 days later my period came what? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before I was supposed to get my period I got spotting instead very light brownish and sometimes very pink spotting I only noticed it when I used the restroom I got it on and off for about 5 days now I got my actual period and it looks like its going to be a very heavy one what can this...

I got my period on February 15 ,I didn't get period on march and April [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I got period in February 15 2008,I don't get period in march and April but I am getting white discharge some time more

View more questions Search