Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 17, 2008, 07:07 AM
    Invisible program
    Thur Netzero connect OK. Fri unstable - thought f/ rain caused static, so decided to do housework and defrag. Defrag said error, do diskscan. Scan said program running and couldn't do job but no prog run. After many restarts defrag finally done but scan still not work. Still can't get NZ to connect. Suspect invisible prog cause. What could invisible program be and how to stop it?
    bobp1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Boot up in safe mode, f5 ro f8 on boot load (I think) come up in command line mode, then run scandisc from the command line prompt. This shoud fix the disc problems, don't know about your programs. Get new hardware (Disc drive) as soon as possible you are running on thin ice and could lose everything soon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film about an invisible [ 2 Answers ]

OK another weird one. There's this film where this women has an invisible child as well as normal visible children. In on scene they go to a theme park or something and the mum looses the invisible child. The whole family has to run around the park looking for this invisible child which only the...

Invisible fleas in car [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone help? They followed me into my car from a flea-infested building. I can't get rid of them. They are impossible to see as they must jump or move too fast, but the pin-prick bites and small red puncture marks are identical to what I experienced while in the building (and they were...

Invisible water [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I could get sulfur hexafluoride? This is the invisible water stuff that is actually a gas that is 6 times denser than air. I think it would be great if used a science experiment in the elementary classroom!

Invisible Fencing [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering what your opinions were on invisible fencing. I have been to their website, done some research on the topic and have scheduled an appointment for them to come and look at our property. But, what is your opinion on the fencing, does it work for little dogs as well as it...

Invisible [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone out there ever felt so invisable that the air they breathe didn't even make a difference? I see that commercial on TV about mothers feeling invisable and I know who that feels, but it is worse when you get close to retirement and no one seems to see you or hear you. It's like you are a...

View more questions Search