Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paragwanjari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 03:41 AM
    Screw conveyor design
    Let me know the detail design of screw conveyor.
    Even I need the related links so that I may take the help while designing & regarding the factors to b consider?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 17, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Hello paragwanjari

So no more information needed on that bucket elevator design?
    Now it is a screw conveyor design.
    Is this perhaps all a lot of homework?
    Please explain, and contact me by clicking on my "name" and follow with sending a private message to draw my attention.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic Product design, Mold design, Plastics, [ 2 Answers ]

What are all the precautions needs to be taken during Nylon molding?

Did I screw up? [ 11 Answers ]

I posted a topic about this girl I met here about a week and a half ago. Now on to why I'm posting this topic. We ended up meeting for dinner last Thursday. We were supposed to have lunch but she woke up late not feeling good so we just went out for dinner instead. I showed her around my place...

Did I screw up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Please any help would be great. There is this guy and he goes to my school. I have seen him around school and think he's super cute. I added him as a friend on Facebook and he accepted. Then today I sent him a private message saying this: Hey,I don't really know you but I've seen you...

Ok its new... its fun... I can't screw this up. [ 7 Answers ]

Hey Im having a great time with a girl the past few days, and we both have similar interest in each other. Now, what I need to know is. A) How do you slowly show a girl that you want to be more serious without giving her I'm the big wuss and folding for her every need? And B) What is the...

View more questions Search