Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1nightbird Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Rochville University
    I have questions about Rochville University/Affordable Degrees issued through Rochville University.
    Is this a legal and accredited college for issuing Distance learning degrees?
    I am trying to find the best program to obtain my N.D. in Naturopathy OR a degree in Natural
    Health which would allow me to open a practice as a consultant in the state of Indiana.
    Trinity College of Natural Health offers such a degree and is recognized by the board of Naturopath for sitting for that exam but, I do want to chek out other options.
    Please help with any advice or direction.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2008, 10:58 PM
    There is no Naturopathy practice that is approved for practice unless it is one of the four main residential ones. And you can not do a practice in Indiania. You can be a "consultant" as many are all done without accredited degrees, they can not treat, prescribe or do any invassive practice. They may educate for health purpose. And of course many cross the line and break the laws. Also they are not accredited by any agency approved by the US Dept of Education

As for as opening up a consulting, you can do that without any degrees, or anything, since these are not regulated,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rochville University [ 3 Answers ]

Is rochville online university legitimate or fake?

Rochville location [ 1 Answers ]

Where is rochville university and who is president

Location of Rochville University [ 1 Answers ]

What is the address of Rochville University?

Location Rochville University [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know more about Rochville University, its location and accreditation.

View more questions Search