Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guy120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Msn messenger uninstall
    Hi, I've been using the msn messenger that came with windows xp, but I want to uninstall it and install the new msn messenger 7.5 or 8.0. but for some reason without uninstalling the msn messenger that came with windows XP, I can't install the new msn messenger.

Please help me.
    naimlatifi Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Hi

But when you open msn messenger from windows XP, do you ask if you want to install new version of msn messenger. Another, reason can depend on what kind of windows xp you have servic pack1 or service pack 2.

I hope this will help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstall Yahoo Messenger [ 7 Answers ]

Trying to UNINSTALL Yahoo messenger. When I click on add/remove Yahoo messenger in the control panel a window pops up: WISE UNINSTALL could not open install.log file

Uninstall Yahoo messenger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I am new guest of yours please How do I uninstall Yahoo messenger from my PC

How to uninstall my Yahoo! Messenger from my mac [ 1 Answers ]

How am I supposed to uninstall or delete my application of Yahoo messenger from my laptop when every time I open the program, it doesn't open up. When I try quitting it, nothing shows up. When I drag it to the trash, a pop-up window appears and says Yahoo messenger cannot be moved to the trash...

Uninstall Yahoo Messenger [ 2 Answers ]

II AM TRYING TO UNINSTALL YAHOO MESSENGER FROM ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS. However when I attempt to do so I get the following error message Could not open INSTALL. LOG file. Thanks in advance for any attention and feedback to this post

View more questions Search