Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kolleen Tener Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Chemistry Question
    How do you develop a Time Clock used in an experiment when determining a rate of reaction?
    Kolleen Tener Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2006, 11:22 AM
    How do I deactivate my registration to this sight?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2006, 10:33 PM
    Well, since you posted...

Not sure about the exact nature or application of the first question.

I did research using free radical clock... basically an organic compound that would dramatically rearrange in the presence of radical mechanisms... the reorganization of the compound could be measured, and therefore if a reaction occurred in the presence of the "radical clock" and there was no rearrangement, you knew that the reaction either was not a radical mechanism, or that the radical reaction happened faster with the other substrate than with the "radical clock" substrate. That's one way to approach the rate of a reaction using a subtrate "clock"

As for the deactivation of the account, I have not a clue, but you might be able to get help from a mod at:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/sendmessage.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Question on structures in Organic Chemistry ! [ 2 Answers ]

3.52 mg of compound "A" reacts with red Phosphorous and Bromine to gine compound "B". Compound "B" on reaction with KCN fives "C" which on hydolysis gives "D". "D" is optically inactive. "D" on mild heating gives "E" & "F". "E" on further heating in presence of Soda Lime gived "F" & "G". Both "F"...

Chemistry moles and mass question [ 3 Answers ]

this problem is kicking my butt cause we have multiple choice and I can't seem to get any of the posted answers... please help! A 0.0100-mol sample of urea, NH2CONH2, contains 4.82 x 1022 atoms. 4.82 x 1024 atoms. 6.02 x 1022 molecules. 4.82 x 1023 atoms. 6.02 x...

Chemistry [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I have a few questions concerning general chemistry: 1. What is the Maximum number of electrons an orbital may contain? 2. What is the wavelength of the electro magnetic radiation having a frequency of 5.00 x 10¹² Hz. What kind of electromagntic radiation is this. 3. The laser in...

Chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

(1) How do I balance equations in chemistry using chemical formulars? (2) Can you give me an example of a balance equation.

Chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

Can you describe how sugar is manufactured? I would also like to know if you can show chemical formula as well.

View more questions Search