Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sizhou Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2006, 08:17 AM
    About shaving
    Hey, l want to get thicker beard. But should l shave everyday with blade? And also how many months should l shave and stop and let the beard grow?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2006, 02:51 PM
    4 posts about face hair, what's up with that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving a cat [ 11 Answers ]

We get our cat shaved a couple time's a year.I would like to try shaving him myself.We take him to get him shaved and I have never seen him being shaved.He is a really mellow cat so I am pretty sure he should not be to big of a problem to shave. It is kind of a hassle to take him to get it done...

Hey about shaving beard [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, l want to grow a goatee and l was advised to shave every day to make the facial hair to grow stronger and faster, but if l shave every day, there is not even going be hair grow after just one day, so how does shaving every day work? Please tell me a advise. Best wishes

Shaving tip [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, l have advised that shaving will help hair to grow more, and l want to get a goatee. L am struggling to get rid of the hair on the side of the mouth which makes a line coming down to make a proper goatee. So can you advise me on how to shave it off proper with blade? Also how many months...

Epilators better than shaving? [ 3 Answers ]

Philips - Satin Ice Epilator.. has anyone heard of this? Here's the link:http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages/moreinfoa.asp?pe=CCAGBIDQ_+Philips+Satin+Ice+Epilator+HP6438&cid=880 Does anyone know if they sell it at the local Wal-Mart or RiteAid? Where would they carry this product and is it...

Shaving rash [ 4 Answers ]

3 or 4 days after shaving my ampit I get bumps under the ampit . Any advice on what to use to shave...

View more questions Search