Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piano lessons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 11:32 AM
    How to buy a title insurance in California for a tax sale property?
    Is there any title insurance company in California that can sell title insurance for a property that we bought from san bernard county tax sale in California?
    deedgrabber Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Aug 18, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Yes, there is a company called Tax Title Services located in California who can insure title (albeit at a higher expense) for tax sale properties without a quiet title.
    Just call (949) 798-1180.

As you have probably discovered, most title insurance companies want you to do a quiet title first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry for purchase and sale of property for sale [ 5 Answers ]

I purchase an apartment for $ 1.7m and paid first instalmment of 250k ,Before the second installment I sell the apartment at the value of 1.9m .Please tell me how to record the journal entry .

California Private Party Car Sale Laws [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a car a couple days ago from a woman in Santa Barbara. She was advertising that it had low miles, brand new interior, etc. After picking up the car, on the way home we noticed that something was wrong with the transmission (we had not taken it on the freeway on our test drive, and the...

California private party used car sale law [ 2 Answers ]

I just purchased a 2001 Blazer in Gilroy California , test drove it,it was fine, and a week later picked it up and it over heated 5 minutes into my drive home.I checked the coolant levels and it was empty,filled the cooling system up again ,and made it home. The next day it overheated again.I feel...

View more questions Search