Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    electroman00200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 10:40 AM
    murray lawnmower belts
    I need help replacing the belts on a murray riding lawn mower model 46622x9a. Its an older model, manufactured in 1983 and uses 2 belts on the deck to run 3 blades. Can anyone help?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Go to DAYCO.COM - MARKIV Automotive Aftermarket. Get the Dayco belt number. Go to a NAPA store and they will xref it again.

You can also try Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears Parts Direct | SearsPartsDirect.com from Sears
    edward young Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 03:40 AM
    can you supply a drawing on the layout of the belts for murray 14,5 ic 40 model no 40907x20a
    edward young Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 03:59 AM
    can you please supply a drawing on layout of belts fp a murray mower 14.5 ic 40 model no 40907x20athank you e young

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray push lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Murray push lawnmower that I want to know the year of manufacture. Model 21673X92A Date Mfg 1283 It has a Tecumseh engine TVXL115 56025A Many thanks.

About murray riding lawnmower [ 5 Answers ]

How do I test the safety switch or bypass it to see if that is what it is.Why would it crank while sitting on it ,but know matter what gear it is in(even neutral) it cuts off ,but if you push in clutch/brake quickly it will stay cranked ?

17.5 Murray riding mower 3 blade deck belts [ 5 Answers ]

I have this riding mower and need to know the # for the blade engage belt. The one on there is too big..

Murray riding lawnmower [ 4 Answers ]

I need help putting on the belt. Is there a diagram - as I have lost my book -

View more questions Search