Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottsgretch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 08:03 AM
    I'd like to use some of my 403b retirement funds to purchase retirement investment property (vacant land) in Florida. What is the process to follow OR can I even do this?
    Thanks, Scott
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Moved to own thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Investment property [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have 2 investment properties in Missiorri. A company took out 2 loans in our names, and purchased the houses. A contract of deed was signed and the company was to make the mortgage payments everymonth through renters. While one house has tenants living there, the other doesn't. ...

Tax loss on investment property [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm considering moving to the US to work, most likely on an E3 visa as I'm Australian. I have an investment property in Australia, and the interest payments on the mortgage, and general operating costs, are higher than the rental income. I was reading that I can claim deductions of up...

Property Investment Assignment [ 2 Answers ]

Australian Advice Only! I have an assignment on property investment in New South Wales, Australia. Scenario is that I have inherited a property valued at $250,000 from my parents. I have a salary of $55,000 pa with personal debts totalling around $30,000. I have three dependants and am...

View more questions Search