Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 19, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Heya.. sorry that I didn't come earlier, haven't been on in a while.
    First thing I'm going to say to you, is that I lost a dog once too. Her name was tipsu, she was 19 years old, and I was only like 11 or 12 when she died. She was a dog I had actually known my entire life, and was family too me, and I was devastated when she had a fit and died. I did endure and survive it however. It hurt me, but I am stronger now, and have a new dog I love just as much. I will never forget tipsu, as she was a wonderful and amazing dog, and a great friend to me, but I like to focus on the fond memories of her, not on the fact she is no longer with me, because anyway, she is always with me in spirit, dogs are loyal animals, and I believe that they never abandon you, even in death.
    Please, be positive, and treasure your pets and family, because, even though nothing lasts forever, love and hope is eternal, and when a heart is touched, the fingerprint is forever.
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 20, 2008, 07:48 PM
    He died
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2008, 07:49 PM
    :(
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 20, 2008, 07:51 PM
    I hate this its to quiet around here.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2008, 11:49 PM
    I'm so sorry about that, nickeknew! You have my condolences as well as "a shoulder to lean on" if you want. I really know what it's like to lose a pet that you love! I have gone through that sort of thing many times.

Are you okay?

The others will come along, but it just might take some time...
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Niki

I am so sorry. There isn't any words of comfort that I can lend to you, that will make you feel any better. You cry those tears for Snoopy and you just know, that every tear that rolls down your face, just represents the deep love you gave to precious Snoopy.

Here's a hug for you and just know we all are here. Here's is a poem that helped me through when my two fur babies went to "The Rainbow Bridge". Click on the below, I hope it brings you comfort and it's a way to help you always keep snoopy in your heart.

The Rainbow Bridge

Rainbow Bridge
    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

Apart after 6 years [ 5 Answers ]

I was with a girl for 6 years and now she turned 21. We had a big argument because she went out till 2:45am and now she is living with her mom. She said that I have to change some things about myself. She said she is not looking for anyone and her mom absolutely adores me and wants us to be...

2 years and over [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks for the advice

Together for 3 years and now. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend (we'll call her Meg) and I have been dating for nearly 3 years now... she and I are both 21... I have a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship which ended in divorce and my daughter hasn't seen her father for almost a year now... Anyway, getting on with the issue at...

View more questions Search