Ask
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 16, 2008, 12:10 AM
    I might do that thanks Ive spoiled him the last 2 days
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Quote Originally Posted by nickeknew
    His name is Snoopy and thanks for everything the pound was going to put him to sleep so at least we gave him 2 more years
    THat's fantastic. You saved him! I envy you for that!! Snoopy is an awesome name for what sounds like an awesome dog!
    Vision Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    See, now they have started to arrive here! I'm so glad that there are people who are willing to, sometimes almost on only a moments notice, to help out on a thread! :)
    That's what we are here for, after all! I will never leave this site. This is my home online.

Aug 16, 2008, 12:12 AM
    Thanks he is a mush. Luckily he's not in pain
    Vision Expert

Aug 16, 2008, 12:13 AM
    I'm sorry, I don't know what a mush is... I'm glad he's not in pain.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    That's what we are here for, after all! I will never leave this site. This is my home online.
    Yeah, it's my main home online too! Many, incredibly caring people here! :)
    Vision Expert

Aug 16, 2008, 12:14 AM
    Yeah, it's my main home online too! Many, incredibly caring people here! :)
    Yup.

Aug 16, 2008, 12:15 AM
    It means he just loves everyone and this is my new home I found it 2 days ago
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2008, 12:17 AM
    Thanks he is a mush. Luckily hes not in pain
    Snoopy is a great name! I love it! There are blessings in all things and the fact that he is not in pain is indeed a blessing! When you have time, make a little journal about Snoopy and about your feelings you had when you got Snoopy and things you have experienced as you have grown to love Snoopy and the feelings you are experiencing now. It is a great way of reliving some wonderful moments in your mind as you remember things to write down. It is also sort of a Memorial to Snoopy while Snoopy is still here to be with you. You can read it to Snoopy and have that share time. Some may not agree but I think my Emily knew every word I said to her!! :p I bet your Snoopy does also! Just let Snoopy know how much love you have for him each day you have whether a day, a week, a month or years to come!!

Aug 16, 2008, 12:21 AM
    Thanks and sorry I'm slow, I'm crying
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2008, 12:23 AM
    We know that you're feeling bad. That's why we are here to help you through this. No need to apologize, we understand!

Aug 16, 2008, 12:24 AM
    We know that you're feeling bad. That's why we are here to help you through this. No need to apologize, we understand!
    You have been a great help thanks
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2008, 12:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    Snoopy is a great name! I love it! There are blessings in all things and the fact that he is not in pain is indeed a blessing! When you have time, make a little journal about Snoopy and about your feelings you had when you got Snoopy and things you have experienced as you have grown to love Snoopy and the feelings you are experiencing now. It is a great way of reliving some wonderful moments in your mind as you remember things to write down. It is also sort of a Memorial to Snoopy while Snoopy is still here to be with you. You can read it to Snoopy and have that share time. Some may not agree but I think my Emily knew every word I said to her!!! :p I bet your Snoopy does also! Just let Snoopy know how much love you have for him each day you have whether a day, a week, a month or years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Writing a journal sounds like a wonderful idea! I wish that I'd done that for all of the pets that I have had. If you do write a journal, it would be best to start on something like that before you forget about some things...

Aug 16, 2008, 12:28 AM
    This feels great getting my feelings out
    Vision Expert

Aug 16, 2008, 12:30 AM
    This feels great gettin my feelings out
    It usually does. That's why we all love this site. You can feel free to let your feelings out. And gain acceptance, appreciation, caring, friendship, admiration, etc. People here are great. You'l fit in well!
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2008, 12:32 AM
    Thanks and sorry im slow, im crying
    Cry all you need to... we all do! Just know you are not alone in how you are feeling. Don't worry about posting fast either. Some of us will be here for hours, some will drift off to sleep for the night but we will be back tomorrow to check on how things are going for you Nickeknew.

Aug 16, 2008, 12:33 AM
    It feels odd being the youngest but thanks I can't get it out of my mind

Aug 16, 2008, 12:35 AM
    Thanks anyone can feel free to leave if u want ill give a day to day basis
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2008, 12:37 AM
    When it comes to loving and sharing, it doesn't matter our age. You sound like such a great individual and I am happy you joined us!!

Aug 16, 2008, 12:40 AM
    Thanks this site is great

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

Apart after 6 years [ 5 Answers ]

I was with a girl for 6 years and now she turned 21. We had a big argument because she went out till 2:45am and now she is living with her mom. She said that I have to change some things about myself. She said she is not looking for anyone and her mom absolutely adores me and wants us to be...

2 years and over [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks for the advice

Together for 3 years and now. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend (we'll call her Meg) and I have been dating for nearly 3 years now... she and I are both 21... I have a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship which ended in divorce and my daughter hasn't seen her father for almost a year now... Anyway, getting on with the issue at...

View more questions Search