Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Aug 15, 2008, 10:27 PM
    How much can a MRI show?
    It has been 11 weeks since my daughter was born and I had difficult delivery that I am still recovering from. I had an episiotomy which has still not healed, it healed only part way and now is not closing at all in fact its getting worse. I have had an infection for several weeks that has began to drain very thick mucus, I have been on 5 different antibiotics and 3 different pain medications which have done very little. One of the major affects is that when I have a bowel movement ( especially diarrhea) it comes out of two areas one being the episiotomy incision. Now my Doctor is really concerned has contacted a general surgeon and he has ordered a MRI. My question is how much can a MRI tell? If the top of the vagina and the bottom of the bowel is severed ( which the dr believes is the case) what can be done? Can a MRI show where the infection is and where the pus pockets are and how large they are? If the MRI doesn't really show much what can be done to make sure the episiotomy is healing and closing up?

Any answers would be great thank you
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Aug 16, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Can someone tell me about a MRI?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

How to show abs [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I know I got abs, and half the time I can see them, but sometimes I can't. There's like 1/2" of fat on top all of them, and I'm wondering if I can burn that off, or I have to work them until they push through the fat.

I Need To Know the Name Of This Show [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so there was this show I watched when I was really young. I was born 1989, sothis show aired late 80's early 90's and all that. I can't remember the name of this show at all but I know what it was about. This group of kids got to run a radio or television station, and they would...

What is the name of that show! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. There was this girl who could stop time with her two pointer fingers. And Bull from Night Court was on it a few times. This girl was a teenager and her father was from another planet. I cannot figure out the name of it! PLEASE HELP! It was on late 80's early 90's.

View more questions Search