Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2008, 09:44 PM
    having trouble with my boyfriends physco ex girlfriend need ideas help!!
    OK so me and my boyfriend have been having this problem. Hod crazy ex girlfriend. They broke up because she was a always controlling him and she would cheat on him all the time.so he finally got fed up and left her and then three months later he found me and we started dating we have been together for half a year now and his ex girlfriend is still making trouble with us. When we first started dating she organized a meeting and got my friends to get me to go so we had to go to the school counsilar and sit in a room and all talk while she told me all this bad about him how he would always hurt her and how he raped her and everything but he has never done a thing to me never ever laid a hand on me never forced me to do anything at all. Then after that she was always texting me like asking me questions about him and I and telling me more bad things about him some how she found out where he got a new job at and everything.. on top of that my boyfriend would get these privite calls like 2 or three times a day since they broke up... one time he answered and heard her brother and sister talking to each other in the background. Eventually he changed his number to get the calls to stop and they did... but then I started getting them the same kind where id answer and as soon as I did they would hang up... then about a month later she somehow got his new number and he started getting them one time she forgot to block her number that's how we knew she had it. And now he has been getting them again and so have I. I confronted her about it and how I thought it was weird that I got them as soon as he changed it and not him and then when she got his number again he starts getting the calls again and that its getting a little ridiculus and I'm going to ask her nicely to please stop texting me she freaked out saying it was not her and I didn't feel like really having a fight so I said OK whatever you say it just seemed kind of ironic that he got them when you had his number didn't when you didn't have it then got them again when you had it again. She said OK peace so I said all right and left it at that then later she texted me again trying to start so I responed to get question and then she had her best friend call me and leave me a two min message about how she is threatening me telling me she is going to come to my house and beat my . And so I have not texted her back ignoring the both of them. Buttt she is still texting me random messages trying to get me to respond to them. Is there anything that I can do to get this to stop cause changing numbers does not work cause she is physco and somehow gets them every time we do
    totalrequest18 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 04:54 PM
    Evidently she is not over him and is probably crazy. I would call the police and get a restraining order before she hurts someone.
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 02:01 AM
    Hmm.. I had this same problem total's right get a restraining order
    Allforthebroken Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Well if she's threatening you in any way I suggest that you contact the police, and if worse comes to worse, bring it to court... and get a restraining order
    ShaydeN Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2008, 01:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    ok so me and my boyfriend have been having this problem. hod crazy ex girlfriend. they broke up because she was a always controling him and she would cheat on him all the time.so he finally got fed up and left her and then three months later he found me and we started dating we have been together for half a year now and his ex girlfriend is still making trouble with us. when we first started dating she orginized a meeting and got my friends to get me to go so we had to go to the school counsilar and sit in a room and all talk while she told me all this bad about him how he would always hurt her and how he raped her and everything but he has never done a thing to me never ever layed a hand on me never forced me to do anything at all. then after that she was always texting me like asking me questions about him and i and telling me more bad things about him some how she found out where he got a new job at and everything.. on top of that my boyfriend would get these privite calls like 2 or three times a day since they broke up... one time he answered and heard her brother and sister talking to each other in the background. eventually he changed his number to get the calls to stop and they did.... but then i started getting them the same exact kind where id answer and as soon as i did they would hang up... then about a month later she somehow got his new number and he started getting them one time she forgot to block her number thats how we knew she had it. and now he has been getting them again and so have i. i confronted her about it and how i thought it was weird that i got them as soon as he changed it and not him and then when she got his number again he starts getting the calls again and that its getting a little ridiculus and im going to ask her nicely to please stop texting me she freaked out saying it was not her and i didnt feel like really having a fight so i said ok whatever you say it just seemed kinda ironic that he got them when you had his number didnt when you didnt have it then got them again when you had it again. she said ok peace so i said alright and left it at that then later she texted me again trying to start so i responed to get question and then she had her best friend call me and leave me a two min message about how she is threatning me telling me she is going to come to my house and beat my . and so i have not texted her back ignoring the both of them. buttt she is still texting me random messages trying to get me to respond to them. is there anything that i can do to get this to stop cause changing numbers does not work cause seh is physco and somehow gets them every time we do
    stay away from her as much as possible..if she talks to either of you...just run...lol...if she calls....get a new number..and don ttell anyone except for your really close friends..okay?? :)

your friend=

ShaydeN
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 25, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    ok so me and my boyfriend have been having this problem. hod crazy ex girlfriend. they broke up because she was a always controling him and she would cheat on him all the time.so he finally got fed up and left her and then three months later he found me and we started dating we have been together for half a year now and his ex girlfriend is still making trouble with us. when we first started dating she orginized a meeting and got my friends to get me to go so we had to go to the school counsilar and sit in a room and all talk while she told me all this bad about him how he would always hurt her and how he raped her and everything but he has never done a thing to me never ever layed a hand on me never forced me to do anything at all. then after that she was always texting me like asking me questions about him and i and telling me more bad things about him some how she found out where he got a new job at and everything.. on top of that my boyfriend would get these privite calls like 2 or three times a day since they broke up... one time he answered and heard her brother and sister talking to each other in the background. eventually he changed his number to get the calls to stop and they did.... but then i started getting them the same exact kind where id answer and as soon as i did they would hang up... then about a month later she somehow got his new number and he started getting them one time she forgot to block her number thats how we knew she had it. and now he has been getting them again and so have i. i confronted her about it and how i thought it was weird that i got them as soon as he changed it and not him and then when she got his number again he starts getting the calls again and that its getting a little ridiculus and im going to ask her nicely to please stop texting me she freaked out saying it was not her and i didnt feel like really having a fight so i said ok whatever you say it just seemed kinda ironic that he got them when you had his number didnt when you didnt have it then got them again when you had it again. she said ok peace so i said alright and left it at that then later she texted me again trying to start so i responed to get question and then she had her best friend call me and leave me a two min message about how she is threatning me telling me she is going to come to my house and beat my . and so i have not texted her back ignoring the both of them. buttt she is still texting me random messages trying to get me to respond to them. is there anything that i can do to get this to stop cause changing numbers does not work cause seh is physco and somehow gets them every time we do
    WOW well uuummmm she is one cray-zee broad, sounds like she's a little ubsessed with your boy friend and if she doesn't stop you should call the police and get a restraining order
    pixiemoore Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2012, 11:10 AM
    I just read I Hate His/Her Ex by Alex Cooper. You can get it on Amazon or other bookstores. It helped me to deal with so many issues that I had with my fiance's ex - who I really hated! Now, my relationship is perfect :) xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriends 19th Birthday Ideas [ 2 Answers ]

Im taking him out to London, UK where we live If anyone lives in London and knows any awesome places a 19yr old guy would want to go please let me know And please don't say the usual (london eye, parliament, etc etc been there done all that) And also what else I can do to make his birthday...

My Boyfriends EX-girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend is from Chili and last year he came to Canada to study English. I live in Canada. We started dating in Dec '06. In Aug '06 he broke up his with his now EX- girlfriend. When we started dating everything was OK we were perfect. Once it was valentines day she started calling him asking...

Boyfriends ex girlfriend problems [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. He is 3 and a half years older than me. We were each others first real relationship. But I am so insecure already and about 5 and years ago my boyfriend dated a girl he worked with. I worked with her to just not at the same time as him....

My boyfriends ex-girlfriend issue. I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Well for starters.. my name is chelsy and I need help figuring out to do with my boyfriend of 3months. We started seeing each other during school, not dating just seeing. Well I knew his ex-girlfriend and him stilled talked and stuff... I just didn't think much of it. Anyway ill get to the point....

View more questions Search