Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    germige Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Trying to locate ex-husband and his partents
    I just had a reading by a medium and it appears that an ex-husband of mine and his parents have passed away according to this person. I would like to know if this is true. The last time I saw him was over 10 years ago. His name is Jesse Allen Clay and today would be around 42. He is from Hamilton, Alabama. He was last seen in Tenn. I would appreciate any information.

Thanks sincerely,

Germige
    marlana24 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by germige
    I just had a reading by a medium and it appears that an ex-husband of mine and his parents have passed away according to this person. I would like to know if this is true. The last time I saw him was over 10 years ago. His name is Jesse Allen Clay and today would be around 42. He is from Hamilton, Alabama. He was last seen in Tenn. I would appreciate any information.

Thanks sincerely,

Germige
    I have a list of the Jesse Clay's that have passed. **** information edited out, please keep all info public. You can supply the link to the SS death data base if you would like so they may look this up.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Hevens funny thing I know this person, used to live in hamilton Al myself for a few years. There is a Social Security death data base, that you can refer to death records
    On. But to be honest if you are trusting a fortune teller on someone being alive or dead I would put no faith in that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need to Locate My Husband [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am a 30 year old woman, I was married when I was 19 years of age and I was 8 months pregnant with my son who is now 11 years of age. My husband up and left when my son was 5 months old, I have not seen or heard from him since, I haven't never gotten 1...

How do I locate someone that can't be found? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All I need some help I been searching for some family members and I can't seem to find who I'm looking for how do I locate someone when they don't want to found where do I go please help. Thanks dsaucier829

Trying to locate [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to locate an article that software to aid in Knowledge Management? I am probably not looking in the right place

Trying to locate a well [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a house with a staple. Inside the stable was a computer well setup. I thought I found the well under a deck outside the house. It was a 2 meter cube. Last weekend I went down the cube and found it was not a well. I do not know what this cube is for, it has level indicator, has a...

Trying to locate [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Diana. I am trying to locate two individuals Anna Marie Anderson born July 26, 1982 and Elizabeth Geneviera Anderson born July 28, 1975. Both girls were 5 years old at the time of the adoptions. Their mother constance j anderson has not seen her daughters in over 20+ years. I am hoping...

View more questions Search