Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saa0426 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 10:53 AM
    I need pain relief for fibromyalgia
    I've had fibromyalgia for 2-1/2 years. I've seen several different doctors & take several different pain meds ranging from vicodine to morphine. I tried all the "new" meds that are advertise on TV with NO relief at all. I am home alone with 2 babies & I really need help! What can I do for pain relief? This is extremely painfull!
    cutietoshoes Posts: 17, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 15, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Healing Naturals formula combines the proven power of homeopathy, along with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbal medicine to give the best natural alternative to OVERCOME BACK PAIN and FIBROMYALGIA SYMPTOMS NOW!

Use Pain-Eze, Deprex,Extress,and night rest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any pain relief from TMJ? [ 5 Answers ]

I saw the post from Mary earlier today about TMJ, I was just diagnosed with it. The pain is comparable to labor pains. The dentist wants me to take muscle relaxer at night for a couple of weeks, then let him know if that doesn't work and he'll fit me for a mouth guard. Don't think I can wait a...

Fibromyalgia [ 10 Answers ]

My Fibromyalgia has gotten worse over the last 3 years. Is there any meds that you know of to help with the burning pain I suffer from daily.I am just about ready to throw in the white towell so to speak.I am so tired of hurting 24/7.Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Pain relief pm [ 1 Answers ]

I have trouble sleeping at night and have had for years. I have been taking pain relief pm for years. I have to take for a night to sleep. I know this can't be good for me. Does anyone know of anything I can do that will help without taking medication. My doctor has had me on several sleeping...

Difference between chronic pain and fibromyalgia [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering if any one could help? What is the difference between chronic pain syndrome and fibromyalgia? My doctor says I have chronic pain syndrome and I was just wondering what the difference is because I have a lot of the symptoms that are on the fibro... site

View more questions Search