Aug 15, 2008, 10:45 AM
    US child abducted to asia,looking for my father in US
    What I know is:

My name:
    {personal info removed}

I also have a sister:
    {personal info removed}

My father is between 40-50
    My father's name maybe louie or at least that was what my mother used to call him
    I was taken from my father (agains my will and his) 22 years ago and I am now in the middle east with a different name and a false arabian father,
    How can I find my father? Where do I start? Can anyone help me?
    findmyfather Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 06:48 AM
    US abducted child seeks for father's name
    I don't know my fathers middle name, how can I order my birth certificate without it?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 17, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Hello findmyfather

Why not present first some personal details? Like :

WHERE were you born?
    WHERE did you grew up?
    WHAT about that abduction?
    WHEN were you born?
    WHAT details do you have on your father? Does he still live?
    WHAT details do you have on your mother? Does she still live?
    DID your father ever officially acknowledged you as his child?

:)

Aug 17, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Hello findmyfather

WHERE were you born?
    WHERE did you grew up?
    WHEN were you born?
    I was born in Ca USA

I stood there till 7 months of age then I was abducted to Arizona

My mother left my birth father and married an arabian man who claimed to his embassy that me and my older sister were his then then he changed our names (Illegally)
    And his embassy gave us passports, then they took me to the Gulf when I was about 8 years old.

I was born in {DOB removed} and my older sister in {dob removed}

I just know that my father was called (name removed) by my mother and he may be 40 to 50 years old
    His last name is {name removed} , I don't know if he's still alive.

My mother is alive, I have her full name, birth date

My father knew me and my sister but I don't know if he officially acknowledged us as his children (my mother was living with him during giving birth to me so he may have done)

Is there any chance to find my father??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by findmyfather
    i don't know my fathers middle name, how can i order my birth certificate without it?

This should be combined with your other post -

I believe I already answered it. You write the County seat and ask for a copy of your birth certificate, providing all the info you have.

If you have everything else but his middle name they will provide it to you without a problem.

There are too many to decide which one is your father.
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Hello findmyfather

WHERE were you born?
    WHERE did you grew up?
    WHEN were you born?

I already posted the info on the other thread OP has open.

Most of this info you have requested is not necessary - all she needs is the names of her parents (no middle initial is not a problem) and then she needs to write the County Clerk where she was born.

I found many people who could be her father. This is not an uncommon name. She needs more identifying info on him. The situation doesn't matter.
    meagank Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Have you tried to contact the us to file for your birth cerctific that should have his full name and information on it from when u were boren and then u can do a people search for him on line
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 18, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    Most of this info you have requested is not necessary - all she needs is the names of her parents (no middle initial is not a problem) and then she needs to write the County Clerk where she was born.
    With all respect I fail to agree with that.

"My father knew me and my sister but i don't know if he officially acknowledged us as his children"
    So there is a great possibility that she was not acknowledged.
    A good reason to chack first with the mother if she was or was not acknowledged by her father prior to filling him in as the official father, and delaying the process by starting a search for something that does not exist.

===

I did not know that this question was coupled to several other earlier posts.
    My list of question should be seen in that light.

findmyfather : does your mother know if your father acknowledged you at the birth registration?

Aug 18, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis[

[B
    findmyfather[/b] : does your mother know if your father acknowledged you at the birth registration?

I tried asking her but she keeps threating me to press charges against me because as I said I have an illegal name and passport here in this arabian country, I am stuck with my arabic name and nationality, as I said my step father changed my name, but he couldn't change the (place of birth USA ;in my pass port)

I just graduated frrom University with my arabic idntity so she keeps threating me that I will lose every thing if I tried to get help with my search!
    I am an amarican who is stuck in the middle east , I need to find my father to prove that I am {name removed} !

Aug 18, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meagank
    have you tried to contact the us to file for your birth cerctific that should have his full name and information on it from when u were boren and then u can do a people search for him on line
    Yes I am working on ordering my birth certificate online but the shipment to the middle east will take weeks.. And I have to use an ARAMEX mail box for the shipment..

Is there another way to get it?
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by findmyfather
    i tried asking her but she keeps threating me to press charges against me because as I said i have an illegal name and passport here in this arabian country, i am stuck with my arabic name and nationality, as I said my step father changed my name, but he couldnt change the (place of birth USA ;in my pass port)

i just graduated frrom Univesity with my arabic idntity so she keeps threating me that I will lose every thing if i tried to get help with my search!!
    I am an amarican who is stuck in the middle east , i need to find my father to prove that I am Adrian Marie Munguia!

Write for your birth certificate as I suggested. You do not need the name of your father at all. Write the name of your mother and your name and (obviously) your date of birth.

The Court Clerk will search out the appropriate record.

If you DO list your father and he is NOT on the birth certificate but your mother is on, correctly, they will still send you the certificate.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 18, 2008, 10:16 AM
    First, I merged your two threads. Second, I edited out your personal information. You should not post such info online.

Finally, as Judy said, you need to simply write the county clerk giving your name and DOB to get a copy of your because. You may need your mother's name as well. Contact the clerk first to see what info you need.

You can check out this site to order a b/c:

Vital Records - Birth Certificates, Death Records, Marriage Licenses and more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support from unwilling father, uninvolved father [ 26 Answers ]

I am currently pregnant with my first child. The father is not involved. What rights does the baby have to collect child support from him? Is it ethical to force financial child support, when he does not want to be involved? Yet, he has said that he will provide support. He says that and then...

US child abducted to asia,looking for my father in US [ 1 Answers ]

What I know is: My name: Munguia, Adriana marie 7/30/1985 san bernardino county, CA, USA 92401 I was born in santa monika hospital (not sure with the spelling) Mother's maiden name: Hassoun First name nadia She's an Arab

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search