Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutietoshoes Posts: 17, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 15, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Proxy Emergency Alert
    Hey my name is Meghan, and I am 17 years old in high school and they have a blocks on the internet programs like myspace,bebo, and face book. So I really can't do any messaging on my off time. So does anyone have any proxies for me to use?:( :( :( :( :(
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Aug 15, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Sorry Meghan. As long as you are using their network for Internet access, you will have to play by their rules.

In the work place, we block those sites too. We do it for security reasons and to ensure that people are playing when they should be working.

Like it or not, you will spend your life paying for the sins of others. This is just another example.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 15, 2008, 08:21 AM
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS

Question Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

View more questions Search