Ask
    findmyfather Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 07:08 AM
    US child abducted to asia,looking for my father in US
    What I know is:

My name:
    Munguia, Adriana marie
    7/30/1985 san bernardino county, CA, USA 92401
    I was born in santa monika hospital (not sure with the spelling)

Mother's maiden name: Hassoun
    First name nadia
    She's an Arab

I also have a sister:
    Munguia, Alicia Louis
    6/4/1984

My father is between 40-50
    My father's name maybe louie or at least that was what my mother used to call him
    I was taken from my father (agains my will and his) 22 years ago and I am now in the middle east with a different name and a false arabian father,
    How can I find my father? Where do I start? Can anyone help me?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by findmyfather
    what i know is:

My name:
    Munguia, Adriana marie
    7/30/1985 san bernardino county, CA, USA 92401
    i was born in santa monika hospital (not sure with the spelling)

Mother's maiden name: Hassoun
    First name nadia
    She's an Arab

I also have a sister:
    Munguia, Alicia Louis
    6/4/1984

My father is between 40-50
    My father's name maybe louie or at least that was what my mother used to call him
    I was taken from my father (agains my will and his) 22 years ago and i am now in the middle east with a diffrent name and a false arabian father,
    How can I find my father? Where do I start? Can anyone help me?

There are a number of people named LOUIE MUNGUIA in California - Santa Clara, Fairfield, San Bernardino, Firebaugh.

Do you have a middle initial - ?

You can also write the Clerk of the City where you were born, request your Birth Certificate, determine his middle initial and locate him more specifically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support from unwilling father, uninvolved father [ 26 Answers ]

I am currently pregnant with my first child. The father is not involved. What rights does the baby have to collect child support from him? Is it ethical to force financial child support, when he does not want to be involved? Yet, he has said that he will provide support. He says that and then...

Father seeking child custody of an unborn child [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get partial custody to my unborn child? The mother refusing to name me as the father. I know I can file after the baby is born, but I want to be there for the birth of my child.

I want to give custody of my unborn child to the father before the child is born [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and wish to give custody to the father before the child is born

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search