Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 04:03 AM
    If leprechauns were real
    If leprechauns were real.. is it their gold you'd steal? Wish for anything you lust.. for the leprechaun take back their gold they must.. well anyway if leprechauns were real what would the world be like?
    just2rude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 04:47 AM
    U on about its quit possibl they hve existed in the past or transported 2 original world they came from
    Roborat Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2008, 06:42 AM
    The term leprechaun is actually based on a real tribe of people that resided in the Connaught region. They were stunted in height due to being decedents of a small Leper colony that was suited near Cong in Sligo... hence the term leper of Cong or leper-cong. They were renowned for the miserly habits and their speciality with metals, mainly the precious kinds. It is thought that the natives of Sligo and Donegal are their current direct decedents and this explains their small stature and sallow skin.
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 01:13 AM
    But they don't have any magical powers right?
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Feb 12, 2009, 09:10 AM

I thought that they do have magical powers. I don't know, oh well I tried thinking. Brains not wanting to work today. Sorry:D
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 16, 2009, 04:43 PM

If Leprechauns were real..
    The world would be as greedy as it is today !

Wee People - Faerie -Leprechaun - School of Spiritual Integrity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the title - movie about leprechauns and fairy rings and pots of gold [ 2 Answers ]

There is this movie that I can't remember the name of and it's driving me crazy. It's an older movie about leprechauns and fairy rings and rainbows. There are two kids who befriend a leprechaun only they don't know it, and the leprechaun ends up getting sick and telling them where his pot of gold...

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

Is this real? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello.. I never graduated from high school I got kicked out my last year and so on. I found this place online that says instead of a ged I can get a diploma online Is this legal and is this legit? http://www.careerlearningcourses.com

Is she being real with me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! Question for you guys, here's the situation, I'll try to keep it short: My girlfriend maybe a couple months ago made me think that she wasn't honest with me, I didn't want to pick on her with my own insecurities, so I left it alone, never even mentioned it to her. It was because I asked...

View more questions Search