Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinay459 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 01:57 AM
    Software Architect
    Hi I am software engineer right jut having 2 years of exp... want to be software architect in future, Tell me what I need to know and what to do to be . And I want to work for company like Google, IBM or Microsoft.

Please tell me what 's needed.... to Do

I have knowledge of .NET and Java as well...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2008, 02:43 AM
    Would you please tell us more of the specifics about the experience that you have already had, please? Also, where are you presently located and where would you like to work? Knowing those sort of things will help those of us here to help you the best.

Thanks!
    vinay459 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 03:06 AM
    I am working as Sr. Software Engineer for Choice Consultancy. Its an educational Consultant company and my role is make a portal for education consultant specially career guidance provide users the right path to choose their own career...

I working on Microsoft . Net technology most of my projects are on Web application. I do know java / J2ee...

And I wanted to work for company likes Google, IBM OR Microsoft... That's my dream company

My future plan is to be software architect...

What all I should be doing to get there...

Right Now my problem is I am not getting right opportunity and right people to work with... One things is also for sure I have got amazing raw talent in software engineering...

I need to narrow down and mainly focus on Software Architect... which I love to be... specially designing the architecture not just as complete product even the task of workflow and dataflow using oops concept... perfectly

So far I have design very flexible architecture and easy to upgrade and make changes as per business changes...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Architect familiar with B141 and arbitration article 7 [ 4 Answers ]

If my contract w/ my architect (AIA Document B141 article 7 section 7.1) says 'claims, disputes, or other matters in question... arising out of or relating to this agreement or breach therof shall be... decided by... arbitration association... ' can you tell me if that includes a case where the...

What does 'ARA architect' signify after a name? [ 9 Answers ]

What does 'ARA architect' signify after a name?

Name the architect [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one name the architect of this building. I know nothing about this building. http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image005uz4.jpg If any one know name of this building that will help too.

Architect familiar with AIA B141 article 7 re: arbitration [ 3 Answers ]

If my contract w/ my architect (AIA Document B141 article 7 section 7.1) says 'claims, disputes, or other matters in question... arising out of or relating to this agreement or breach therof shall be... decided by... arbitration association... ' can you tell me if that includes a case where the...

View more questions Search