Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Recover a deleted file in error
    Problem is I need to recover this file for downloading files the problem is as follows (C:\Windows\System32\Msfeeds.dll) can u help me with this problem,Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 19, 2006, 06:55 AM
    Did you check the Recycle bin?

What version of Windows? If XP you can boot to your CD and run a repair.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2006, 06:59 AM
    Hi,
    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl....shtml?msfeeds

The above link gives a link "Click here to download the msfeeds.dll file".
    It also lists the version number of the file you can download.
    Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biosinfo.inf file not found, error code 4100 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've got an old extra pc which I'm trying to test a copy of xp on, I've got win xp boot disk(s) and win xp cd. It gets to inspecting computers hardware configuration and then stops and displays the error code. Any suggetions would be great, Thanks

How could I recover my Yahoo ID? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Expert! I change my Yahoo password and it success.. when I try it on Yahoo Messenger and my password is now invalid. Please teach me how to recover my Yahoo Password.. I try to click the 'Forgot Password' but too bad, I forgot what is my birthday year when I register.. I remember I just put the...

Recover Cancelled Yahoo ID [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know, is it possible to recover a deleted/cancelled Yahoo Messenger ID account? I feel that a family member may have had one that was kept a secret from me, but I am not able to prove this. Thank you.

Error when Inporting Captivate (fla) file into Flash [ 1 Answers ]

I get an error message when I try to import a FLA file that was generated from Captivate into Flash. I did notice that FLA files are not part of the accepted file types that Flash looks to import. Why would that file type be used in the example (Captivate) when it doesn't work. And yes, I...

Retrieving file deleted from recycle bin. [ 18 Answers ]

I have accidentally deleted an important file from the recycle bin, and I have done a system restore , is there anyway that I can retrieve the file??

View more questions Search