Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stupidatmath Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 04:42 PM
    I need to put these questiones in order from least to greatest and I
    3√2, √7,5.125, (fractions) 4∟3∟5, 4.6 with a little line over the 6 to show it keeps going
    WildAngel Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2008, 08:56 PM
    Did you type in the fractions correctly because I only see 3 numbers. I think there needs to be 4. If you fix it I can answer it, or call and it will be a lot easier to make sure it is right.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2008, 02:24 AM
    4∟3∟5 is generally interpreted as

If you convert all these numbers to plain decimals, then it should be easy to put them in order.
    Rehaan_genius Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 02:48 AM
    The answer is:

Under root 7 < 3 under root 2 < 4L3L5 < 4.6bar < 5.125
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2008, 04:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehaan_genius
    the answer is:

under root 7 < 3 under root 2 < 4L3L5 < 4.6bar < 5.125
    Hi Rehaan and welcome to the site. We try not to give answers to people's homework, but just point them in the right direction. Could you be careful to follow this guidance when answering future questions? Thank you.

Guidance on this issue can be found here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...-b-u-font.html
    Rehaan_genius Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 04:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Hi Rehaan and welcome to the site. We try not to give answers to people's homework, but just point them in the right direction. Could you be careful to follow this guidance when answering future questions? Thank you.

Guidance on this issue can be found here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...-b-u-font.html
    I apologize for my mistake! From now I will take care of your advice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Lewis-The True Greatest [ 9 Answers ]

While many people consider Muhammad Ali as 'The Greatest', I think the time has come to bestow this title upon Lennox Lewis. There can be no doubt that Ali was a supreme fighter, one of the best, but with all the sentiment and nostalgia which surrounds this great man, was he truly the best there...

What is the greatest quality a person can have? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi everyone - What do you think is the best quality a person can have? For me - It would be sincere honesty. Because trusting a person, to me is huge. ( I also love a sense of humor - but I guess the way I phrased it, I should have only listed one. Ooooops did I just cheat on my own...

Greatest book [ 17 Answers ]

What is the greatest book(any type of literature) And why

Fractions from least to greatest 3/4; 14/16; 15/25; 17/20; 3/18 [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to help my son in Fractions. Need to know how to figure out the fractions from least to greatest 3/4; 14/16; 15/25; 17/20; 3/18

T2 Greatest Movie Ever! [ 2 Answers ]

I know I might be a little behind the times, but I just saw T2 in it's entirity today, and the movie is GREAT! By far one of the best action movies off all freaking time! I have seen bits and pieces before, but like I said I just saw it today as a whole and WOW. It's the ****. The music, the...

View more questions Search