Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittanee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Need to know, and quick
    :confused: Is there away I can get my high school education online or maybe my GED
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Type in the browser
    Cyber school your state

Your area school should be able to tell you where to go for your GED.

PassGED offers you solutions to find professionals who can find GED testing centers close to your home

GED Online Study Programs: To Prepare GED Tests Online For Best GED Scores
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Here is the pro's and con's on that.
    GED considered equivalent to h s diploma - Google Search

I know it was not considered equivalent until around the 90's.
    In the late 90's I know it was generally considered equivalent more so than previously.
    amandasmith Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Hi, my name is Amanda, and I work for an online high school called The American Academy. I would definitely recommend earning your actual high school diploma instead of going for a GED. The two used to be considered equivalent, but lately more and more colleges and employers are only considering applicants who have graduated high school. There are a few reasons for this. High school grads are more likely to participate in postsecondary education, and they are more likely to follow through. 36% of high school graduates earn a four-year degree, while less than 2% of GED holders do. Also, grads are less likely to quit jobs. This makes them more valuable to employers. According to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, high school graduates earn about $10,000 more per year than GED holders or high school dropouts. So you can see why it is so important to earn your high school diploma!

If you are interested in an online school, I think that The American Academy would be a great option for you. We are accredited, and our classes are only $100 per quarter credit. If you want to check it out, here is our website. Complete Your High School Courses or Diploma Online! | The American Academy

I hope this helps! Best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help quick! [ 10 Answers ]

ok I need help I just got a 3 month old pitbull 2 day and her name is Bookie and she wouldn't eat or drink anything the whole day 2 day also she's been throwing up all day and sh'e kinda weak does that mean she has parvo

Quick yes [ 3 Answers ]

Who wants to be my girlfriend or boyfriend? Any 16-18 yrs old I have a friendster acc: [email protected] Maybe I'm bisexuall but I need someone to love and be loved in return. Send me a pic at my email at [email protected] or be my friend at [email protected] in friendster.:o...

Too Quick [ 4 Answers ]

I am suppose to be getting married very soon. I am very nervous about it. Although I have known my fiancé for 12 years, we have only really been dating about 3 months. We told my two kids, 17 and 20 years old. They took it hard. I am afraid that I will lose touch with them or they may resent me for...

Another quick one [ 7 Answers ]

Okay thanks so much for the responses earlier they really help... Now I have been with my boyfriend for 3 almost 4 years. 2 years serious, we both were young and cheated in the past but I can't stop accusing him. He lives with me, we do everything together so what the heck is going on? I don't...

Need Help Quick [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Virginia and have a bi-polar daughter who will be 18 on Sunday. She has been abusive to me for years and I need her to leave my house, once she is 18. She is refusing. How can I legally make her leave my house? I am desperate.

View more questions Search