Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocker550 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 08:40 AM
    chosing first pickup
    so I made up my mind that I want to get a pickup truck instead of a crossover. What I'm looking for is good fuel economy, automatic transmittion, crew cab, 4x4, and a reasonable price of course. I'm most likely going to get a used one and am aiming for something under 20,000.

so I'm stuck between the 2008 nissan frontier, 2008 nissan titan, or the 2008 toyota tacoma. Still aiming towards that frontier
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Aug 14, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Frontier is a good truck, it and the Tacoma both have good resale values, the frontier has better feul economy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chosing first truck/crossover [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys! So I'm 18 years old and I want to get my first truck. I'm aiming for a truck/crossover... I want something that's -fuel efficient -sporty -automatic transmittion -room to transport dirt bike/snowboard/music studio equipment.. etc... -that other kind of room... uk... a play room...

'89 Nissan Pickup [ 3 Answers ]

OK, here's one for everybody... hey grease, help me out on this one; I have a 1989 Nissan HardBody that I bought new in '89 and drove it 'till about 6 years ago; I gave it to my dad, then he passed away 16 months ago and I have it now. My wife started driving it about 2 weeks ago, since she...

Gmc pickup [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 1982 gmc 1/2 ton pick up. The transision will not shift out of low gear. When you hit around 15 or 20mph and shout off the gas it is like it goes in to nuturl. Years ago when this hapend I changed the "vacum modulator" and I would be off again. I looked EVERY WARE on the...

View more questions Search